The Evolution Chlorinator is a popular salt chlorinator and can be installed in under 30 minutes. This means plugging into a 10 amp power point makes them literally just plug and play. The design of the salt cell housing is suitable for both 40mm and 50mm pipework installs.
It comes in a range of sizes from 15gm per hour up to 35gm per hour which means it is suitable for most pools and spas.
The Evolution salt chlorinator is packed with features that makes this salt chlorinator easy to use and highly reliable. They are also made from predominantly Australian made components, which makes them extremely reliable.
Evolution Chlorinator Features
- Australian Designed and Made
- Energy Efficient
- Easy to set analogue timer with battery backup. Always reads real time!
- Reverse Polarity Self Cleaning
- Simple to install Evolution
- Performs well on LOW SALT levels 3500 -4500PPM
- Incremental output to help reduce over chlorination
- American made quality titanium plates
- Massive 3 year warranty on the power pack and cell
The Evolution Chlorinators are designed and manufactured on the Gold Coast, QLD!