High efficiency, low maintenance and maximum performance. All the features demanded by today’s pool professionals. The Pentair Max-E-Pro has a new Quick-Lock™ trap cover ring and the 2″ (50mm) ports incorporate internal and external threads. Available in single and three phase, with ratings from 1 to 3 HP (750-2200W). Built with quality construction using a durable one-piece pump housing constructed of Dura-Glas™ Sta-Rite’s industry leading glass-reinforced composite resin. Fast cleaning with a new Quick-Lock trap covering permits fast access to strainer basket. Large see-thru lid makes it simple to check for debris. A strong, sturdy, specially-designed base dampens sound and vibration, making the Max-E-Pro one of the quietest pumps in its class.
Onga Pentair Max-E-Pro Features:
- Self-priming – Suction lift up to 4.5m above water level
- Easy-to-Install – 2″ ports include external and internal threads for more plumbing options
- Superior Hydraulic Design – Moves larger volumes of water, resulting in lower operating costs
- Impeller Manufactured with PPO Resin – Withstands the toughest water environments
- Fluoroelastomer Rubber Shaft Seal – Longer-lasting seal stands up to the harshest environments
- Self-lubricating Lid O-ring – Does not require lubricant
- 3 year warranty
- The wet end has precision moulded components and designed with industrial grade materials.
- Ideally suited to pools with paramount in floor cleaning systems.
- Higher pressure is developed within these cleaning systems and the Max-e-pro can handle these with ease!
- These are quite enough to run at night and not upset neighbours.
- Run these pumps on tariff 31 or 33 and really save electricity.
- These pumps have a 12 month full on-site warranty and after that period a further 24 month Onga bench warranty.
- Available in: 750w, 1100w, 1500w, 2200w
- Also available in 3 phase models