Onga SilentFlo Pool Pumps are quiet, reliable and more energy efficient than an equivalent sized pump. The Onga SilentFlo is designed to suit both domestic and commercial swimming pool operations.
You will not need to buy extra baskets and lids or impellers for these pumps often. Some brands make these parts in the thousands as spare parts, not the Onga SilentFlo!
The Onga SilentFlo is a quality pump that has been known to last for 15 years before coming back for repairs now which is an amazing lifespan for a pool pump. However, we recommend servicing them every 4-5 years.
- A SilentFlo 750 will perform as well as some other brand pumps rated at 900watt.
- Suits sizes from 20000L to 130,000L
- High efficiency & power saving
- Extra capacity water flow wet end often reduces the need to up size you next pool pump
- SilentFlo is available in 2 sizes of 750 watt and 1100 watt
- Three Phase motors are also available upon request
- 50mm PVC barrel unions for easy install
- Standard 10amp plug
Why Choose Onga SilentFlo
In many Council Shires around Australia it is illegal to run pool pumps after 10PM and in resort locations it is often preferred to shut down all noise around 8pm. Onga SilentFlo pumps are so quiet that you can run them in your backyard or pool area at night and your neighbours will not hear them, making them the perfect choice to be run on night rate tariffs and reduce your power bill some more.
The SilentFlo has a strong 12 month parts and labour on-site warranty and after this period a further 24 months Onga bench warranty.